Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Great Gatsby 11

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

 Now Wilson knows about his wife and Tom! He found out about her and now he is making her move West. He says, "I just wised up to something funny the last two days" (Fitzgerald 124). Now he knows.  I don't know if he knows that its Tom who she cheats with. Also, she thinks that Jordan is Daisy and I think something bad is going to happen to Daisy because Myrtle thinks she is Daisy and doesn't like Daisy because she is Tom's wife. Wilson is physically sick now.

 I like how Fitzgerald said that Tom had made a parallel discovery about his wife use a few hours before Wilson made one about his wife. I think it's a good way of saying they both found out their wives were cheating on them. All these people do is bicker. It's annoying. But I like how Daisy sticks up for Jay and he does the same for her. I can't wait to find out who is going to explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment